Infineon is a German company with headquarters in Munich. Here, we combine entrepreneurial success with responsible action to make life easier, safer and greener.
At least 1+ years of experience in Software/Firmware development or QA automation
Knowledge of Arm Cortex-M architecture
Programming skills in Python.
Experience with Test Planning, Test Case Development, and Test Methodologies. Knowledge of bug tracking tools (like Jira) and debugging methods.
Scripting language experience Bash is a plus.
Fluency in English would be a plus.
Job description and main tasks:
Test firmware and software solutions for the programming and debugging of company’s microcontrollers (PSoC4, PSoC6, XMC, Bluetools,etc.)
Test programming solutions for company's software tools andother3rdparties software (like Segger, Keil, IAR, ModusToolbox etc)
Follow all processual rules and practices to ensure the delivery of a quality product
Take part in new test methodologies and test systems development
Perform Test feasibility and planning tasks
Collaborate with other colleagues from different expert areas, namely software, digital hardware, operations, and marketing
Test cases automation via writing scripts in Python
Debug issues and triage the failures
Support Quality reporting
Enable continuous improvement and innovation
Define test strategy and have test ownership of projects during their execution
Working in Agile teams and executing assigned tasks during sprints
About Infineon Technologies
Our Ukraine Site is:
- 200+ employees
- Founded back in 2003 as a Cypress Semiconductor later merged with the Infineon Technologies
- Have Embedded development and test, automotive, Desktop SW development and test, R&D divisions
- We are authors to more than 200 US Patents.
Infineon is a german multinational company. Here we combine entrepreneurial success with responsible action to make life easier, safer and greener. Barely visible, semiconductors have become an indispensable part of everyday life. Ranked one of the global top 10 semiconductor companies, we play a key role in shaping a better future – with microelectronics that link the real and the digital world. Our semiconductors enable efficient energy management, smart mobility, as well as secure, seamless communications in an increasingly connected world.
Employees: +50.000 employees worldwide
Revenues: +€10.000 million revenue in the 2021 fiscal year
Presence: 54 research and development locations and 20 manufacturing locations worldwide
- Automotive: 32-bit automotive microcontrollers for powertrain, safety and driver assistance systems; 3D ToF sensors; discrete power semiconductors; IGBT modules; magnetic and pressure sensors; memories (NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM, F-RAM); power ICs; radar sensor ICs (77 GHz); SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs and SiC modules; transceivers (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay™); voltage regulators
- Industrial Power Control: bare die business; discrete IGBTs; driver ICs; IGBT modules (low-power, medium-power, high-power); IGBT module solutions including IGBT stacks; intelligent IGBT modules with integrated control unit, driver and switch; SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs, SiC modules
- Power & Sensor Systems: 3D ToF sensors; chips for gas sensors; chips for MEMS microphones; chips for pressure sensors; control ICs for power switches; customized chips (ASICs); discrete low-voltage, mid-voltage and high-voltage power MOSFETs (Si-based); GaN power switches; GPS low-noise amplifier; low-voltage and high-voltage driver ICs; radar sensor ICs (24 GHz, 60 GHz); RF antenna switches; RF power transistors; SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs; TVS (transient voltage suppressor) diode; USB controller
- Connected Secure Systems: connectivity solutions (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE); embedded security controllers; microcontroller for consumer electronics and industrial applications; security controllers (contact-based, contactless, dual-interface)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 January 2023