Forte Group is now looking for a Senior .NET Backend Engineer who is interested in new opportunities in the USA for H1B Sponsorship for 2023.
Forte Group company sponsors H1B visas of well-qualified .NET developers to join us in Illinois and deliver consulting services on our behalf.
● Contribute to all aspects of the SDLC process (SCRUM, Design, Code, Test, Deploy & Maintain)
● Collaborate with Product, UX, and other Engineering teams
● Collaborate with the Platform team following Architecture best practices for scalability and reliability
● Participate in code reviews and instill best practices
● Improve overall code quality and maintainability
● Partner with Team Leads and drive the technical debt backlog
● Implement DevOps best practices
We’re looking for a professional with:
● Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant industry experience
● 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing products using any SPA frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and .NET core backend
● Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment either in Azure/AWS using Docker/Kubernetes
● Must have experience with Async message-based systems
● Experience with unit & automated testing frameworks (cypress-preferred)
● Experience in building cloud-native scalable microservices
● Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
● Reactive programming concepts - Preferred
● Familiarity with our Tech Stack – Vue.js, Rx.Net, Cypress.io, .NET core, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, gRPC - Preferred
● Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
● Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Flexible working hours
● Retirement plan
● Full coverage of H1B visa application
● Launch of Green Card application process in 24 months
● Airport pick-up upon arrival
● Free accommodation upon entry to the US (2 weeks)
● Career advice and guidance
About Forte Group
Forte Group is a full-service custom software delivery partner with a global team of experts who bring the best technology talent and value-driven practices to achieve clients’ mission in accelerating their business.
We are a network of innovators, product leaders, engineers, and professionals spanning three continents with global offices.
Back when Forte was founded in 2000, we were a small group of engineers and technologists focused on QA. Today, Forte has more than 900+ employees working out of eleven offices in the United States, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 350 clients globally, and we’ve developed great software that’s been used by more than nine million people ‒ that’s equivalent to the population of London or even Switzerland!
DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange, & more
What we do: Driven to succeed
“We have been developing IT solutions for 20 years. Not as a singled out pianist, violinist, and drummer, but as an orchestra.
Steve Kreynin, Founder and CEO at Forte Group
The roadmap of our solutions consists of software engineering, product management, quality assurance & testing, staff augmentation and ecommerce strategy.
We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve probably done it. Our portfolio features projects for clients in the banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail industries. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodologies to deliver better software to market faster.
Our technology focus:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
- Individual approach for project selection (our resource managers are rushing to help)
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Individual and group sessions with a psychologist
- Flexibility. Work from home or the office in an autonomous working environment.
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth through our learning and development department
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace
- Medical and family care programs, gifts to children. Fully paid five sick days yearly
Unlock your career’s potential and join us on our quest to deliver value through software.
Our mission. Bring together the best technology talent and practices to deliver on our clients’ mission.
We care about our people.
We are committed to the growth of our employees, teams, and clients.
We create a network of individual support, team trust, and transparency for everyone in and outside the company. This environment allows creativity to flow and fosters the long-term growth of our people and nurturing of our customers.
We value curiosity and resourcefulness.
The quest for self-improvement is a life-long pursuit — but a worthy one.
We endeavor to be extraordinary, curious, resourceful, and continually progress. By upgrading our team, we boost everything around us.
We value and deliver quality at scale.
We’re adaptive to new perspectives, technologies, ideas, and challenges — both as technology experts and as people. We aim to bring positive and qualitative change through transformative software.
DOU company page: