Fluvius is looking for a Senior Software DevOps.
- 5-7 preferred years of experience in DevOps and building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies. As well as, experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Experience with DevOps support in video games and/or game consoles
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java,
- Knowledge of building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with web standards and frameworks like HTML5, CSS, React, Angular etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English - Intermediate+ level.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical documentation to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Application software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to consistently apply best practices.
We are the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts, and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
We are looking for a Software Applications Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our OTT application platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on application builder with significant experience in developing scalable platforms. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
What we offer:
- Healthy workplace environment
- Strong and friendly development team
- Competitive reward
- Compensation for education
- Flexible schedule
- 15 paid vacation days, 7 paid days-off
“Fluvius started on October, 2015 by Georgiy Gres living in Austria that times. The growing of the company from nothing to 7 people in a team and 5 simultaneous projects was very amazing and ambitious way of development during all the following year.
In less than 8 months after the start we moved to our first office as the organisational culture and operational communications of the team required this. We were happy. The business developed was good until we acceded 10 people and the management became hard. In the result and fortunately, our business was bankrupt on the eve of the new year and we were gaining fabulous experience from that! Based on this experience, knowledge of business administration and skills of programming, the great initial set of business processes in combination with agile organisational structure was developed.
Thereby, Fluvius provides stunning level of services in web and mobile development nowadays, having 100% of satisfied clients mainly thanks to Anton Yakushin for the excellent quality of the code, as well as to Georgiy Gres for our strong business-processes and systems. Special thanks to all our partners and employees for solving hard problems, accepting of innovations and development for the better!
Fluvius always stays at the source of success of its clients, since the Client is the core value. Moreover, we heavily strive to make successful the clients of our clients providing rather the complex interactive business support, than only the programming services.”
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 January 2023