We are looking for a talented Xamarin Developer to join one of our teams that design, build, deliver and monitor Logistics Systems.
You will be joining other software development enthusiasts who follow Agile principles. We are results-driven and value teamwork, excellence, expertise, and accountability to make our clients successful, so you will need to share these values with us. You will also need to be smart and resourceful so that together we can tackle the challenges related to the ongoing development of as complex applications as our Logistics System.
● Designing software solutions to business problems
● Implementing new and changing existing features
● Fixing defects found by the development team and end users
● Assisting technical support in handling service incidents
● Reviewing and providing feedback on code created by other developers
● Following technical standards and best practices
● Coming up with improvements to the way the team works
● Collaborating with other development team members (developers and testers), Product Owners in the Agile way on designing, building, delivering, and monitoring effective and efficient software solutions
Required skills and experience
● 2+ years of professional experience in programming Xamarin applications
● MAUI understanding is plus
● Very good C# skills
● Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
● Good understanding and working knowledge of software design patterns
● Understanding of and alignment with the Agile way of working
● Focus on quality
● Good communication skills (incl. English)
● Critical thinking
● Proficiency in setting up and running CI/CD pipelines (nice to have)
Briteam - team of professionals that works in friendly environment.
Job posted on
23 January 2023