We are looking for a passionate Manual QA engineer for a top-notch Android mobile application in a friendly and cozy atmosphere for one of the greatest retail companies in the USA.
• Perform manual regression / functional testing of native Android application.
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
• Estimate testing activities, take a part of groomming / planning sessions.
• Create & maintain a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test documentation.
• Find and track bugs, communicate on possible risks.
• Communicate status and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Verify and validate bug fixes, collaborate with the engineering team.
• Maintain compliance with policies, procedures, and methodologies for product quality.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Ideally 2+ years of experience with mobile app testing.
• Ideally 3+ years of experience in manual testing.
• Knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence).
• Understanding of the SDLC process and testing methodologies.
• Understanding of Agile environments (experience of working within Scrum teams).
• Experience with debugging tools (Charles).
Nice to have:
• Experience of working with Rest client (Postman etc.).
• Knowledge of Android native UI automation, be ready to switch to Automation tasks.
Why is Nordstrom one of the greatest? Founded in 1901, it prospered through two world wars, Spanish flu, Great Depression, the 2020 pandemic and still produces the highest quality products and service for their customers.
Nordstrom is based in Seattle with a technology orientation rooted in Silicon Valley. You will work with the cleverest minds, who are eager to build superb services to match business requirements and win market share.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound enticing? Apply to our position today and we can get you there!
We are a close-knit team of iOS & Android developers, designers, testers, and product owners collaborating to make Nordstrom’s mobile applications incredible. We strive to delight our customers with each new release. We work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible. We value energy, collaboration, and teamwork. We are constantly improving professionally, and expect the same from you.
We are an IT company that combines an extensive technology stack, flexibility, and charity projects. We are free from bureaucracy, and we share the idea of digital transformation.
– We are responsible and know that we create our own environment, so we strive to take care of others.
– We encourage and support colleagues in their desire to learn and develop professionally.
– Work-life balance is natural and genuine at ZoolaTech. We work and then have fun. Work-life balance matters to us.
DOU company page: