Hello, hope you are doing well!
We are looking for Senior Devops in Norway
Stack: Linux commands, Apache configurations, shell scripting, openssl, Ansible, SPLUNK, GIT, OpenLDAP
Salary 8000-9000 eur gross
I'll be glad to discuss the position with you.
1. Strong DevOps understanding.
2. Strong working experience in RHEL included administration: Linux commands, Apache configurations, shell scripting, openssl
3. Strong experience in automation and configuration management tools, preferably Ansible, or other similar tools is also of value.
4. Strong experience in use of SPLUNK and good knowledge in create and use of queries in Splunk
5. Experience with network and protocols.
6. Experience in GIT repositories (Bitbucket, Gitlab).
7. Experience in working with Production environment and critical business applications.
8. Working experience with OpenLDAP
9. Good knowledge on log search, log rotation and management.
1. Working experience with PKI infrastructure: CA, RA, VA and knowledge in HSMs.
2. Apache, Tomcat installation and configuration, SSL and SSL configuration.
3. Experience in security environments, specifically security network, certificates, security compliance rules, PKI etc.
4. Knowledge in Cryptography.
5. Experience with databases, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
6. Experience with continuous integrations (Jenkins), repository management and project build management.
7. Working experience with Release management and planning.
8. Willing to work in 24X7 Prod support environment.
9. Exposure to multiple monitoring tools like infrastructure management, OneView, is added advantage.
Team player skills:
1. Active Team-player
2. Proactive monitoring.
3. Proactively engage with other departments and resources to secure progress on tasks.
4. Very good communication skills, both oral and in written.
5. Learning attitude towards new and complex structures/concepts.
The person must be in Norway or willing to move, which means after 1-month of working, start packing and move there.
recommendation EU citizens, for easier relocation.
The project is one of the biggest global payment systems distributors globally.
The project is cloud optimization/transformation.
City is Oslo, and the project duration 12 months, full-time. With possibility to extend
About Recruit-Alliance IT
Recruit Alliance is a strategic partner in the field of HR consulting starting from 2000
Company Mission is to contribute to the development of Ukrainian and foreign companies by providing quality services in the field of HR consulting.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni