Kozak group is progressively developing and in the meantime, we are looking for a Backend Developer with NodeJS and AWS stack to join our team on an outstaffing basis. We want a full-time load long-term cooperation.
Looking for Backend with #NodeJS #AWS stack
6+ years of experience with NodeJs;
2+ years of experience with Nestjs,
spoken Ukrainian or Russian
Start date: January 24, 2023
Currently we are looking for a remote NodeJS Engineer for a Fintech Project. Full-time, remote staff position with paid vacation, sick leave and other employee benefits.
The engineer will work under the leadership of a technical project. The team is around 10 people in total: front-end, back-end engineers, QA, designers, BA.
The project is a trading platform for an international company, one of the first companies in the world engaged in trading digital assets and digital currency. Provides its own wallet app and covers the entire development area. Actively managed investment product for professional and semi-professional investors.
- 5+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience working on fintech projects
- English - at least intermediate
- Spoken Russian or Ukrainian
Do you feel that all of the mentioned above resonates with you? That`s great! So let us jump into job details so here is what we offer:
— paid vacation of 24 calendar days and paid sick leave;
— flexible working hours: you can choose a convenient start time for yourself, the main thing is to work 8 hours a day;
— we propose you work in a team of professionals plus you will be always under the guidance of an experienced mentor;
— of course, there is career growth so you can easily grow to a team leader!
— we provide you paid trainings and courses for your professional development, up to 2 per month;
— and the main — we pay a lot of attention to working on team cohesion! Like all normal people, we like to rest and have fun! That’s why we like to take part in different active events, play volleyball on the weekend, sing songs and play mafia on Friday`s evenings, make unique quest games and office competitions, play guitar at lunchtime, and eat something tasty in the kitchen! Be sure, you will be not bored at all!
If we did not mention something you are interested about the job conditions — feel free to ask and do not hesitate to send your CV, we promise to get back in touch immediately. Waiting for your contact!
About Kozak Group
Looking for innovative thinking? You’re definitely in the right place!
Kozak Group is a software development company with over 7 years of experience and over 80 highly skilled in-house developers.
Kozak Group, or KG for short, specializes in building end-to-end software solutions and provides full-cycle software development services.
KG development center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Our team consists of junior, middle, and senior professionals in various fields.
Our clients include companies from the USA, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada, Ukraine and work with more than 200 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries: healthcare, education, finance, advertisement, and blockchain.
We regularly take part in conferences (as speakers and attendees) and other technical educational events in Kyiv, as well we organize events for community development.
We care greatly about our team and provide the best working and recreation conditions in order to boost friendly relations and create an environment that ensures peak performance.
Being a part of KG team means:
• A long-term partnership with highly experienced and open-minded colleagues
• Having excellent career opportunities aimed at your professional growth
• Being under a flexible schedule
• No bureaucracy — feel free to spread your ideas
As a part of KG you will get:
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews;
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles;
• Internal mentoring system with the opportunity to both learn and teach;
• English lessons online;
• Speaking club with a native English speaker;
• Flexible office visiting schedule;
• Social package (24 vacation days), sick leaves and days off on state holidays;
• Fully-equipped kitchen and play zones (chess, PlayStation, table games);
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, KG B-Day, Summer Party, and Halloween, etc).
• Truly friendly atmosphere and team building.
5 steps to join us:
SEND your CV
GET a phone call from our recruiter
MEET our specialist on HR interview
PASS a technical interview
GET a job offer and join the team
DOU company page: