We are looking for an experienced software engineer who will help us to rebuild from the ground up IT infrastructure for a large e-commerce platform.
How would you leverage your technical expertise to create a positive impact?
The goal is to architect and build a system that will serve the needs of customers from more than 40 different countries.
The new system should be partially geographically distributed (We need to serve customers from mainland China).
✔️ We will enjoy working together, If :
- you are an awesome, motivated software engineer ⚡️ who has a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID, and knowledge of software design patterns.
- you can take responsibility and be capable of working on your own. You want to play in the team and help it succeed.
- you’re a curious & open-minded personality; you’re flexible and willing to adjust to changes. Last but not least, you are a self-learner, trying to keep up with what’s happening in the industry and around you.
✔️ You’ll spend time on the following:
- You’ll work in collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Create a large-scale distributed system based on microservices;
- You will lead or take part in the full cycle of software consulting: from ideation to deployment and everything in between;
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations;
- Help mentoring less-experienced peers & teammates.
✔️ Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are Backend engineer with strong knowledge of NodeJS;
- You are okay to work with frontend (NextJS, Preact);
- You have good knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL and/or MSSQL
- You can write high-quality, well-tested, and maintainable code;
- You are comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban;
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence, but are open to change when needed;
- It’s a no-brainer at this point that at least Intermediate English is mandatory;
- Experience with NestJS, TypeORM, Nx will be a plus.
✔️ Our commitment is:
To create a vibrant environment where you have the freedom and opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We provide you with challenging tasks and projects for your sustainable growth and compensate for the work done with a truly competitive salary 💸
At Techery, you are free to define your own work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off you need and when to take it (yes, we offer unlimited vacation).
✨ Free to change career paths. ✨ Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact. ✨ Free to be yourself.
Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2022.
We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. Our approach unites culture, processes, tools, and platforms that help us build quickly, release often, and continually innovate.
In other words, we aim to and do our best in creating a positive impact on our customer business through technology. We build and deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We work with our clients as consultants to evolve their technology and to empower their teams to meet the business goals.
To keep us going, we’re constantly looking for like-minded big thinkers 🧐
Would you prefer to be told what to do instead of bringing your own ideas?
Would you rather follow the beaten path than try to find the new way?
If your answer is No - then we're alike!
Join Techery and help us to make our mark in tech 🚀
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2023