The Customer provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
The Project is related to the development of applications on the platform, which is a state-of-the-art overall management system for the Customer fund management company to help them meet their increasing level of responsibilities and duties.
• Design medium to large-size solution's infrastructure
• Setup deployment and maintenance approaches/processes from the scratch
• Create a service operational roadmap in close cooperation with development teams
• Develop infrastructure and environments management plans
• Create a rollout plan for the software products and services releases
• Implement and support CI/CD process and tools
• Design, develop and test procedures for installation and configuration of the software products and services
• Plan, analyze, develop and implement the procedures and scripts for build and/or migration of data/applications/products across different platforms
• Set up environments, execute performance tuning, perform advanced settings updates, assist with the test's preparation processes
• Develop and test tools configuration
• Define monitoring approaches and configure monitoring systems
• Cross-team guidance and knowledge sharing.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 5+ years of experience
• Master's computer science degree or equivalent experience
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
• Advanced skills in using different OSs Windows/Unix/Linux/etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience in configuration management, build monitoring, and backup systems/ solutions
• Experience in Software Development Practices (TDD, BDD, XP, etc.)
• Support and development data platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Gerrit, Kafka, Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
• Oauth, OpenID, Keycloak
• Practical knowledge of different application platforms (Tomcat, AWS, Azure, GoogleAPP Engine, etc.) covered by experience
• Practical experience with monitoring tools and concepts (Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios, etc)
• Practical experience with the configuration management automation tools like Puppet, Chef, or similar
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Knowledge of multiple programming languages (C++/C#/Java/Python etc.)
• Knowledge of multiple test automation tools/frameworks (PlayWright, Selenium, Cypress, SoapUl, TestComplete, Katalon, etc.).
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current