The role of the Senior Java Developer involves working with strong development teams (6 Senior Java Developers), the opportunity to work with big data improving knowledge in this domain utilizing the resources of an international bank.
Develop and design API framework to distribute/expose Risk data to application consumers
• Low latency read / write API for Front office risk systems
• Provide SME support for development of automated QA scripts
• Setup monitoring and management for services
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Development experience with expertise in the following:
• Designing and building APIs (Java);
• Java Server-side or Back-end development;
• Core Java;
• Java collections and multithreading;
• Experience in Hadoop Ecosystem (HIVE, Spark)
• Java Memory Management;
• Database and SQL (writing stored procedures, designing table schemas).
• Understanding of distributed systems.
• Understanding of CI/CD workflow.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Ability to pick up new concepts and apply the knowledge.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn.
• The candidate is expected to be dynamic, and flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
• Experience In-memory databases and caching
• Job Orchestration tools like Autosys or Airflow
• Financial background (where possible)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: