The successful candidate should be extremely proficient with C#/.NET, and hold very strong software engineering principles.
As part of your development duties, you will be expected to hold technical discussions and moderate code reviews, extend our unit test coverage and develop Core functionality that is shared between multiple teams.
As a senior developer, you should be capable of reviewing feature requests and designing software to meet the requirements. You will also be required to release and deploy applications, drive the quality of the codebase, and mentor inexperienced engineers.
What You'll Do
Working closely with stakeholders and collaborators across multiple disciplines, you should be a team player with exemplary communication skills. Within an Agile environment, you will also participate in Scrum ceremonies and assist in the story creation/review process.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Lead Developer, you will be contributing to the development of new features, improving the existing codebase, and taking part in the modernization process. Feature Strike Team provides support to Game Client teams and ensures the high level of Core functionality that is consumed by multiple Clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience with C#
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles and design
- Experience in developing frameworks and utilities
- Expertise in the conversion of the monolith into de-centralized modules(micro-services)
- Highly experienced in developing mobile platforms with at least 1 published title
- Exemplary communication skills
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Strong experience in profiling and optimization
- Proficient with CI and SCM
- Unity3D experience
- Automatic code generation using Swagger, Postman, OpenAPI
- Network communication layer expertise
Why should you join us?
As well we have the ability to grow and develop your career and work for a people-first business that looks after all employees, you will also get some amazing benefits and an outstanding salary:
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation
About Product Madness
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni