DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC-Luxoft is currently supporting several German OEMs in building their next-generation battery-electric vehicle platforms. We help industrializing, integrating and testing the platform and functional software, especially during critical integration phases approaching start-of-production.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish experienced automotive engineers. DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are highly motivated to bring value to our automotive customers.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team
Apply your talent into creating the mobility solutions of the future
Gain hands-on experience working with well-recognized customers
Personal growth and promotion options
Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC-Luxoft
Our interesting project connected with cutting edge automotive technologies
You are responsible to perform tests on the OEM's navigation database. Therefore you will:
- Review of specifications.
- Test case design, maintainance and execution (expert testing).
- Updating the latest software release on the test bench.
- Capability approval testing.
- Preparation and execution of demos.
- Execute manual database focused tests on test bench, e.g. by starting routing in demo mode with dedicated settings.
- Log traces in case of errors and write, verify or reproduce defects and do root cause analysis.
- Test execution reporting.
- Test Drives.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 5+ Years of experience in the automotive testing environment.
- Very good knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Automotive Ethernet).
- Very good knowledge of testing on the automotive test-bench or testing in the vehicle.
- Very good experience with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions.
- Very good experience with collecting traces and bug reporting with tools and software.
- Soft skills: good reporting skills.
- Good attention to details and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM team concept).
- Experience testing the navigation database and navigation application.
- Experience with writing new test cases from requirements.
- Experience with updating the Head-Unit Firmware and Navigation database to latest released version.
- Knowledge of NDS (Navigation Data Standard) and testing of Map data.
- OEM-prototype driver license
- German language
English: B2 Upper Intermediate German: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni