The goal of the OpsCanvas platform is to provide a better way of managing the IaaS approach and providing an automatic way of creating, managing, and deploying microservice-based architecture to Cloud Providers or dedicated Kubernetes clusters.
The Lead Cloud/DevOps Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing implementation of the platform's core parts. A key part of the role is to champion and lead infrastructure as code or template. You will design and implement from scratch the tool that moves IaaC to the next level and defines IaaD (Infrastructure as a Diagram) approach.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS or any other Cloud infrastructure on production (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, SQS, ELK).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- 1+ years of experience with Python both for DevOps activities and application development
- Experience and a solid understanding of deploying and maintaining container platforms and their orchestration using tools such as AWS(EKS, ECS), K8S, and Docker tools.
- Experienced in the design, configuration, and maintenance of services for metrics, logging, and monitoring of the platform and services using tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Expertise in using GitOps approach for CI / CD automation.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform and CloudFormation from scratch.
- A solid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Ability to learn/use various open-source technologies and tools.
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead application architecture and implementation of DevOps/Cloud toolbelt
- Design, provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructures that are secure, scalable, and highly available using infrastructure-as-a-code principles and tools like Terraform.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define the architecture of DevOps tooling
- Design, build, and maintain operational tools for deploying, monitoring, and analyzing different cloud infrastructures and applications using CI/CD and GitOps tools.
- Build, Deploy and maintain application services using AWS(ECS, EKS), K8s, and Docker files.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across various application domains and platforms.
- Use ticket management systems such as Jira and Confluence to manage work priorities.
- Apply networking knowledge to debug upstream issues.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Responsible for securely storing information such as passwords and tokens.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
We turn ideas into software that people love
AgileEngine is a Miami-based software development company with R&D centers across Latin America, Europe, and Asia. We’ve been among the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies for 5 consecutive years and made it to the top 15 app developers globally.
Fortune 500 enterprises, Emmy-winning media brands, and technology experts from Google and Nokia entrust mission-critical software to us. Why? Our team comprises top-3% tech talent, and we know the ins and outs of delivering products that consistently wow users.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni