As a Senior Software Engineer in an agile team, you will lead development of features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Development will typically have C++ focus and make use of modern tools, technologies, engineering practices and methodologies.
Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organisation (SW House) targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2025? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development?
We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we build the SW House to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to it's most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to a team of multiple hundred people.
Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will define what IVI looks like in the future together with our OEM partner.
As member of the Remote UI Team you will implement Mobile Device integration technologies like Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Baidu CarLife and MirrorLink.
As a Senior Software Engineer in an agile team, you will lead development of features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Development will typically have C++ focus and make use of modern tools, technologies, engineering practices and methodologies. You will be natural leader supporting the team to achieve next level of maturity and efficiency.
* Drive architectural direction and decisions;
* Develop components\classes according to the agreed architecture;
* Support other developers in technical growth and personal development;
* Working closely with Development Team, Product Owner and Scrum Master to deliver high quality software on time;
* Participation in peer reviews, estimation, and other engineering activities;
* Mentor and assist other engineers in or out of your areas of ownership and expertise;
* Contribute towards continual improvement of organisational products and processes.
Mandatory Skills Description:
5+ years experience in C++ (STL, Templates, Exceptions, Threading)
Experience in Component/System Design (SOLID principles and Design Patterns)
* Experience in Linux Programming (IPC, Multi threading, Critical Section);
* Hands-on experience in Unit, Component testing;
* Hands-on experience in debugging issues using gdb/valgrind;
* Worked on projects following Agile methodology and Scrum;
* Fluency in English (upper/intermediate level).
* Experience with Audio /Video rendering using GStreamer;
* Experience with Docker;
* Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins);
* Python programming;
* Hands-on experience with Yocto build system;
* Experience in projection technologies like Android Auto and CarPlay;
* Experience in different transport layers (USB, BT, WiFi);
* German language is a plus.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni