We’re looking for candidates with a strong track record of bringing products to life. You’ve already had a couple of years exposure to Kubernetes and have a passion for solving hands-on problems with WOW experiences.
Software Tools and/or going through K8s journey.
Our ideal candidate:
- Practitioners with strong K8s background (ideally 3+ yrs in K8s, 7+ in SW dev overall);
- Experienced with Open-Source SW and community building/nurturing;
- Experience working in a small self-organizing team with clear objectives and loosely defined boundaries;
- Experience with ideation, quick prototyping, and scaling a Product idea;
- Passionate about helping like-minded Developers and Builders;
- Opinionated yet humble;
- Experienced and open-minded;
- Results-oriented and accountable.
BEING A PART OF A TEAM, you will get:
- An opportunity to work with great Engineers, CEO, CTO, and other mature operators;
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that);
- Agile development practices, cutting-edge technologies, the stack, and approaches you choose to get the job done;
- Full support and accountability – financial and anything else you may need;
- Obviously: flexible working hours, responsibility, an opportunity to create and innovate;
- Ability to contribute to open source technologies;
- Do Blog and Conferences if you feel like it;
- Work with the larger open source team and community.
POWER YOU BRING
-8+ years software development;
-3+ years cloud-native experience, i.e., Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Thorough understanding of k8s; networking, configuration, architecture, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks such as React/Redux, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with API definitions / implementation - OpenAPI/GraphQL/etc.
- Extensive experience of at least one server-side language such as Go, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases; Mongo, Postgres, etc.
- Production experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google, MSFT, etc.)
- Experience with Git(Hub) and related developer workflows, including GitOps/CD, CI, etc.
- Experience with agile methods/tools; Scrum/Shape-up, JIRA/Trello, etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion on Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses. In other words; our clients’ business is our business.
Being Opinov8rs is what we are, curious, adventurous and bold in innovation engineering and having a Technology Opinion is in our DNA.
We are head quartered in London, UK and have offices and development centres in Ukraine, Poland, USA, Colombia and Egypt.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current