Wonderland GmbH is a startup from Cologne. We are a young team between 19 and 33 years old with employees in Germany, France, America, Italy and India. We value diversity in our team and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Wonderland GmbH is a startup from Cologne. We are a young team between 19 and 33 years old with employees in Germany, France, America, Italy and India. We value diversity in our team and a pleasant working atmosphere. Every Friday we meet for our weekly meetup in the Metaverse, where we try out different games and worlds.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are interested in topics related to VR, AR and 3D and the future of the Internet? Would you like to become part of a company that is actively shaping this future? Then apply now as one of the first employees of Wonderland!
A careful way of working and a sense for clean code are important to us. We value an open approach to mistakes and the ability to solve problems alone and as part of a team. As a startup, we emphasize open communication and teamwork.
WHAT TO EXPECT
With us, you have the opportunity to shape many things yourself right from the start. As we are the innovation leader in WebXR, you can expect to work on exciting and novel technologies.
We are united by an intolerance for slow workflows, not only for those of our users, but also internally, whether build setup, CI or local C++ compile times.
As Community Developer, you help unleash the next generation of Wonderland Engine developers by crafting learning materials and support! Help us organize events and support the community in effective ways and listen closely to help us understand where we can solve problems for the community.
Help our community build bigger and more groundbreaking applications from release to release and help us grow WebXR!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salaries in line with the market
- Maximum flexibility: you decide if you prefer to work from home or in one of our offices in Paris or Cologne
- Team meetings and events in VR
- Monthly "Wonderland Engine Project Day", where each employee spends a day working on their own projects with the Wonderland Engine
- An eye for clean and simple code styles
- 3D Basics (e.g. Blender)
- Video Editing
- Ideally some experience with Wonderland Engine (optional)
- Solve problems for the community
- Assist bug reporting process through the Discord channel
- Support in the development of the Wonderland Academy: from the organization to the creation of own video courses
We match Ukrainians displaced due to the war with best European employers
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current