Development and maintenance of ADAS 5th Generation Short Range Radar: Communication software development on Multicore Environment with Classic AUTOSAR Platform. The Short Range Radar has various ADAS features: Collision Avoidance, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Assist, Environmental Modelling, etc.
The SW Test & Validation Lead Engineer is an end-to-end responsible for the L1 to L3 validation testing from definition through production release validation. The candidate will lead and coordinate all domain test activities from planning until test completion.
The candidate should:
• understand SW specifications, requirements, and architecture design documents of the system
• communicate with customers in case of unclear technical requirements in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
• act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
The main activities:
• creates and release the overall project test strategy (including other disciplines). Responsible to consolidate, monitor, and drive other disciplines to ensure on-time execution of test-related activities (coordination of all validation schedules)
• aligns all domain test schedules and consolidates them into the overall project test schedule. Maintains throughout the project
• organizes the definition of regression strategies with the domain test managers and ensures necessary test coverage
• monitors and reports the overall project test status including internal and customer level tests
• monitors and reports the linking of test cases to technical requirements. Drives domains as needed for on-time completion
• actively manages test progress including driving for solutions and ensuring successful on-time execution
• prepares the Test & Validation product release recommendation including the project test report
• serves as the primary interface (internal & customer) for project test-related matters
If a test case can be automated, the test engineer is responsible for the automation of the test case.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in the Automotive development processes. Preferable the knowledge of ADAS products
• Knows how to use Embedded devices for testing: electrical connections, communication setup, and serial BUS knowledge
• Has used CANoe for testing for CAN-based projects
• Knowledge of CAPL or another scripting language
• Knows how to create test plans and test strategies
• Experience with special tools like IMS/MKS, DOORS, Jira
• Knowledge of ISO 26262 and standards
• Can lead and guide team
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni