AUTOMAT-IT is a DevOps company that was founded in 2012 (Tel Aviv, Israel).
We are a growing provider of DevOps and Cloud Professional Services.
We are creating our own product - a system for automating the billing of customers' expenses related to the automation of infrastructure in the AWS cloud. The product is in an active development stage, so we are currently looking for an experienced and proactive QA Automation engineer.
Main responsibilities (tentatively 70% automation + 30% manual):
1) create and update testing documentation: requirements, test plans, test summary reports, etc,
2) crеаtе, maintain аnd debug аutоmаtеd tеst for web application,
3) automation for data testing,
4) be actively involved in SDLC and release process,
5) perform feature and regression testing of projects on different stages starting from PoC to full scale production rollout.
- 3+ years automated testing experience, 2+ years manual testing experience,
- Data testing experience,
- Deep level of knowledge in test automation design, frameworks, and iterative development,
- Experience in writing test documentation,
- Scrum-based process experience,
- Confident spoken English language proficiency,
- Being a team player,
- powerful communication skills.
As a plus:
Basic familiarity with AWS, experience in AWS Billing \ AWS Cost Explorer, API testing experience
— 20 paid days off/year, unlimited paid sick leave,
— full-coverage medical insurance in top Ukrainian hospitals,
— fully paid professional certifications,
— multiple fully paid educational resources: Udemy, Cloud Guru & Braincert, Tutorials Dojo,
— compensation for sports and English courses,
— Legal and accounting advice and support,
— In-house online English courses.
— future vertical or horizontal personal development,
— internal & external company workshops and presentations on various topics including exclusive sessions with AWS employed experts.
We are AUTOMAT-IT - the real powerful professional community of DevOps engineers, AWS Consulting Partner of the Year 2020 and 2021 in Israel and Premier AWS Partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni