Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide.
Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
We're seeking a strong and creative Software Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You'll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting edge software, and you'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
Join our Development Centre in Portugal and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
As a Java Developer you will:
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Communicate with distributed senior development team on daily basis
- Collaborate with internal teams, customer stakeholders, Scrum Master, Product Owner to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
Mandatory Skills Description:
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer in enterprise environment
- More than 5 years of experience with Java development experience, good knowledge of Java core
- Working experience with GIT, junit, CI/CD (Jenkins, Sonar), testing automation, databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Experience working in Agile environments and with distributed teams
- ideally experience with Micro-Service architecture, Design Patterns & Development Principles (e.g. Enterprise Integration Patterns) and frameworks, Event driven and Domain Driver Design
- Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
- Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
- Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
- Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
- Experience of working in multicultural environment
- Team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
- Result-oriented mindset
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni