We are looking for a motivated Technical PM/Scrum muster to come join our agile team of professionals.
Engenious is a US-based consulting agency with a global presence. Although Engenious' main area of expertise is mobile development, it is a home for more than 50 plus talented world-class engineers with domain experience in Web, mobile, Backend and Test Automation.
- Pre-sales activities; (product skills+ tech)
- Project planning and coordination;
- Transparent reporting and communication;
- Resources accounting and forecasting;
- Control of deliverables and timelines;
- Risks management;
- Customers expectations management;
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
### Skills Required
- Technical experience (PM in IT, QA, BA, HTML\DB developer etc ) at least 3 years;
- Ability to work with team’s size 10+ specialists (developers, testers, designers, devops)
- Understanding of the basic IT technologies;
- Proficient with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, Gerrit) — understand GitFlow or Trunk bases development processes;
- Scrum/Kanban is a must;
- Google suite, Jira, Confluence, Notion
- Strong out of the box thinking
- Decision-making power;
- System and analytical thinking.
- Upper intermediate English or higher;
- Being a result-oriented and highly disciplined person
- At least 4+ successfully released product
- Time management skill
It will be a plus
- Technical education;
- Mobile & Web applications
- QA/Development background
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Methodologies PMBOK, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Any additional certifications
- (?) Knowledge in agile methodology;
- Experienced in mobile release on AppStore and GooglePlay
What we offer:
With us, you can grow your skills by getting hands-on experience working side-by-side with the best experts. Your clients will be marketing leaders and your developments might shift the grounds.
That aside, we also offer:
Paid vacation and sick leave
Flexible & remote job
Interesting tasks and project
Personally tailored professional career growth
Up to 100% reimbursement on training and conferences
Competitive salary and various benefits
We apply the latest development methodologies and technologies, along with industry best practices, to deliver compelling world-class mobile applications with embedded quality and DevOps infrastructure on time and on-budget.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni