Are you an experienced HTML Coder with a strong desire to develop in Frontend Development? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group!
Are you an experienced HTML Coder with a strong desire to develop in Frontend Development? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and the opportunity to work on a professional team and grow in your career.
We are searching for an experienced HTML Coder/Frontend Developer to join our Growth team, which is responsible for testing hypotheses to increase conversion. Most of the tasks will be related to the adaptive and cross-browser layout of landing pages and A/B testing. We have a strong technical team ready to help you grow professionally. We strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes. Currently, we’re migrating from classic HTML/CSS/jquery/js to a React-based UI Kit. There will be an opportunity to work with both.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The adaptive and cross-browser layout of landing pages;
- Optimization of code and page loading speed;
- Layout using React components (ready to develop in this direction).
- At least two years of experience with the adaptive layout;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS (SCSS);
- Experience with Figma;
- Code unification skills;
- Experience with Bootstrap v3 framework and above;
- Understanding of Flex, CSS Grid, BEM;
- Attention, accuracy, persistence, diligence;
- Readiness for routine work;
- A good level of English (especially written), at least Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with React and ability to work with UI Kit;
- Understanding of what UX / UI is;
- Experience with Twig templating engine;
- Experience with Git.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
About Siren Group
Siren Group AG is a performance-based digital marketing company, specializing in consistent and sustainable customer generation for medium- to large-size companies including Fortune 5000s.
Siren’s latest venture is HomeBuddy, an online home improvement marketplace connecting homeowners with local contracting companies. HomeBuddy already welcomes 900,000 visitors a month with plans to expand significantly in the near future.
With staff across North America and Europe, Siren Group has a strong and successful track record of driving customer acquisition programs across the globe. We are already a very successful, fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, and more partners take advantage of our industry expertise as well as affordable and effective services.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni