We are looking for an experienced Front-end engineer / Technical Leader with love for elegant, concise, scalable, and maintainable code to work on the Jewish Educational Media platform, which contains video and audio web apps, and a Chromecast web app.
● The platform enhancing (work with search, personalization features, upgrades, and new functionality) as a part of the existing team.
● Expect 70%-90% focus on hands-on development and 10%-30% on lead activities.
● Have 5+ years of writing JS applications in a modern framework (preferably Angular).
● Proficient with Typescript.
● Take complex feature requirements and convert them into modular and reusable components.
● Write high-quality reusable code.
● Have experience with code reviews, providing constructive and meaningful feedback enhancing the codebase’s quality and the submitting developer’s skills.
● Take ownership and maintain a large front-end application and refactor when needed to keep the architecture clean and straight-forward.
● Have experience in writing automated tests (unit-tests).
● Experience being responsible for choosing/maintaining core parts of a tech-stack on a project.
● Experience in guiding other developers, doing code-reviews, implementing good practices like unit-testing, etc.
● Keep up to date with the latest tech developments.
● Good English and communication skills.
Will be a plus:
● DevOps skills (experience in configuring and connecting environments and services; setting up CI/CD environments for production applications (JS, Node, PHP).
● Experience in working in an R&D environment providing ideas and POCs for solutions covering digital media, video distribution, CRUD applications.
● Experience in using AWS services including, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic-Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
About Eastern Peak
Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues – we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni