We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and experienced Java developers to grow our team in GDANSK, Poland.
Our client is a growing market leader that develops a set of large payroll systems and provides integrations with different partners and clients. They are also a market leader in HRM and recruiting systems across Europe. We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and experienced Java developers to grow our team in Gdansk, Poland.
You have a chance to join an experienced team that develops a big payroll system for medium and large businesses mostly from Denmark and some other countries in Europe. The system is used by the majority of businesses in Denmark, and in total has 45.000 active customers.
On a daily basis, you will be part of a cross-cultural agile team consisting of PO, PM, SM, UX, architect, more than ten skilled developers and AQAs.
YOUR PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- You have strong analytical thinking and a passion for coding
- You can work independently and with a sense of responsibility to achieve common team goals
- You are attentive to details, self-driven, cooperative
- The candidate should have 3+ years of recent programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Java principles and basics, experience with Spring
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Hibernate, JPA)
- Solid experience working with code versioning tools (Git) and CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with frontend development (HTML, JSP, Thymeleaf, JS)
- Knowledge of Linux (bash scripting)
- Good English skills with easy verbal and written communication
- Having an Agile mindset, working by defined processes in the Scrum team
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Ktor
WE OFFER YOU
- B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 10 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Multisport (partly)
- Medical care (partly)
- Work-related Trainings
- Job relocation package
InterLogic is a Danish IT company with more than 370 employees at our own development centers in Poland and Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni