Softwarium is inviting React Developer to join the team of developers. We offer full-time remote job and a fast recruitment process.
We develop software for American, Canadian and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, energy, and security spheres.
Project details: The project from the customer located in Norway, Stavanger. The essence of the project is creation of the product for processing and graphical data visualization for the oil industry.
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Material UI.
Team: 3 backend developers; 2 frontend developers; AQA, PM, Product owner (Norwegian-based).
Required experience and technologies:
— 1,5+ years of experience with React;
— Experience with TypeScript;
— Able to implement solid, high quality, and easy to support solutions;
— Good knowledge of HTTP protocol, REST best practices;
— Experience building SPA using React, Redux, and redux-saga;
— Experience writing unit & integration tests for React single-page applications;
— Upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written).
It will be a plus if you have:
— Experience working with HTML canvas.
— Basic understanding of cloud-native applications.
— Create independent reusable modules and views according to requirements from product owners
— Interactions with Back End (.Net) through API Gateway
— Participation in discussions with Ukrainian and Norwegian parts of the team
🤝 Contract B2B;
🏠 It is possible to work remotely;
💪 No overtime;
🚀 Individual budget for professional development and personal growth;
💶 You can always count on paying for a vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Softwarium is an Outsourcing Company located in Poland and Kyiv and consists of 100+ skilled professionals. The Сompany develops software, IT strategy, customer service, solution development, and managed services for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers.
We focus on productivity, which we achieve by drawing together the right mix of talent for the job.
Quick facts about us:
• Established in 2000
• Gold Microsoft Partner
• AWS Cloud Consulting Partner
• Member of national and international industry associations
1. Challenging technical projects:
• Growing business domains - social sphere, medicine, energy, oil, and cybersecurity.
• Technological stacks .NET, Golang, Java, Azure, SharePoint, Sitecore, Mule, React, Angular, etc.
• Developers work with clients directly and are fully integrated with their processes, which helps them build lasting and successful partnerships.
2. Compensation and benefits:
• Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority;
• Referral bonuses;
• Up to 20 vacation days per year + 10 rest days in public holidays;
• 12 days paid leave due to illness;
• We provide relocation assistance for specialists from other cities and countries;
• Budget for training, conference attendance;
• You will enjoy a work-life balance tailored to your preferences.
3. Great work environment:
• Our developers are trustworthy professionals who favor autonomy and don’t require micromanagement;
• A safe working environment is our number one priority with either work from home or from the office in compliance with quarantine measures;
• Remote work;
• Comfortable working-from-home conditions, including the delivery of the necessary equipment and furniture.
We immediately feel a vibe with the right person, so we only have a 2-stage interview process.
We will be glad to see you on the Softwarium Team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2022