Our product is a low-code/no-code platform that allows non-developers to build sophisticated automation, communication, and other cloud-based solutions using a range of technologies.
You’ll be a principal architect and developer for a critical project that’s making a builder UI and multi-modal content framework that allows people with low-code/no-code capabilities to create application UIs. This isn’t a simply WYSIWYG for creating static web layouts; it takes the capabilities one normally associates with frontend frameworks like Vue and makes them accessible to non-developers, such as binding/reactivity, building parts or whole components from dynamic data, and enriching components with hooks or methods to create truly application-grade UIs.
Required experience & capabilities
• Significant experience (5+ years) with modern JS frontend frameworks, preferably Vue but possibly also React
• Advanced understanding of frontend framework state management
• Experience developing highly reusable/extensible components and higher-order components (HOCs)
• Expert in both functional and object-oriented software development
• Strong working capability with advanced style systems such as atomic CSS, BEM, or SMACSS, and fluency with tools and techniques for dynamic/responsive layouts, including grids and flex-box models
• Strong knowledge of the design patterns and workflows of professional software development
• Ability to participate in the discovery and design processes of solutions, helping define requirements resolve technical architecture through progressive prototyping
• Eagerness to be exposed to new technologies and concepts, and the curiosity and intrepidness needed to become an expert in them
Desirable experience & capabilities
• Demonstrated interest in user experience and the application of design thinking in solution development
• Experience building products on AWS systems and creating programmatic deployments of them
• Solid experience with server-side development using Node.js, preferably in a serverless context
• Strong TypeScript knowledge and experience
• Experience building sophisticated JS modules
• Experience building and deploying API services
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes and experience programming CI workers
• Demonstrated understanding of cybersecurity practices and securing cloud-deployed software
• Advanced or fluent English
What we offer:
• Opportunity to develop an officially recognised best AI product on a market;
• Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
• Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
• Flexible remote format - you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cosy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep your going!
• 24 paid vacation days per year and undocumented sick leaves;
• Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants.
1. Quick call with Recruiter - up to 30 mins;
2. Technical Interview - 2h;
3. Job offer;
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 September 2022