Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2022.
The project is a full redesign and rewrite of e-commerce platform for large US-based enterprise company.
One of the interesting and complex tasks is developing a data abstraction layer. We need to eventually support 2 different data sources and share the same frontend with them.
We have complete trust from our client to make any technical/process decisions on our own. Our goal is to apply best practices and make the new version fast and shiny.
The team will be a mix of frontend and full-stack developers.
The project is a nice chance to build things the right way.
✔️ We will enjoy working together, If :
- you are an awesome, motivated software engineer ⚡️ has a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID, and knowledge about software design patterns.
- you can take responsibility and be capable of working on your own. You want to play in the team and help it succeed.
- you're a curious & open-minded personality; you're flexible and willing to adjust to changes. Last but not least, you are a self-learner, trying to keep up with what's happening in the industry and around you.
✔️ You'll spend time on the following:
- working with collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- creating a large-scale distributed system based on microservices;
- leading or taking part in the full cycle of software consulting: from ideation to deployment and everything in between;
- handling all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations;
- helping with mentorship less-experienced peers & team-mates.
✔️ Here's what we're looking for:
- You are experienced with React.js and Node.js;
- You understand the difference between NoSQL and RDBMS and have practical experience with either of these;
- You're interested in Next.js, Preact, Nest.js;
- Working with AWS/k8s would be a plus;
- You can write high-quality, well-tested, and maintainable code;
- You are comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban;
- You’re willing and able to travel to client offices to solve their business problems 💪🏻
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence, but are open to change when needed;
- At least Intermediate English is mandatory.
✔️ Our commitment is:
To create a vibrant environment where you have the freedom and opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We provide you with challenging tasks and projects for your sustainable growth and compensate for the work done with a truly competitive salary 💸
At Techery, you are free to define your own work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off you need and when to take it (yes, we offer unlimited vacation).
✨ Free to change career paths.
✨ Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact.
✨ Free to be yourself.
Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2021.
We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. Our approach unites culture, processes, tools, and platforms that help us build quickly, release often, and continually innovate.
In other words, we aim to and do our best in creating a positive impact on our customer business through technology. We build and deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We work with our clients as consultants to evolve their technology and to empower their teams to meet the business goals.
To keep us going, we’re constantly looking for like-minded big thinkers 🧐
Would you prefer to be told what to do instead of bringing your own ideas?
Would you rather follow the beaten path than try to find the new way?
If your answer is No - then we're alike!
Join Techery and help us to make our mark in tech 🚀
DOU company page: