Our client (from Germany) is implementing tailor-made intralogistics systems for various industries with innovative and creative warehouse and conveyor technology concepts.
Our client is part of a strong group.
Headquarters in Germany, Munich.
27 subsidiaries operate with a high degree of entrepreneurial initiative and independence in the business segments of Automotive, Communication, Engineering, and Services.
For more than 30 years, it has been implementing tailor-made intralogistics systems for various industries with innovative and creative warehouse and conveyor technology concepts.
It designs high-bay warehouses and small parts warehouses especially for the client's requirements, guaranteeing maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness.
The modern and sophisticated mini-load warehouse AutoStore® in combination with the customized warehouse management system HiLIS AS offers a flexible and highly dynamic system.
The local Team specializes in the development of Warehouse Management systems, Programmable Logic Control, and Material Flow Control.
- Design and Develop features for the new WMS software based on C# and .NET Framework;
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable code through various layers of the application;
- Develop automatic Unit and Integration tests;
- Ensure security and data protection;
- Help to maintain code quality and actively improve the development process; - Stay up-to-date with recent and relevant technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework (.NET 6.0);
- Excellent knowledge of working with database systems using Entity;
- Framework Core;
- Familiarity with Blazor and ASP .NET Core;
- Unit and Integration testing using xUnit;
- Familiarity with REST API and Swagger;
- Very good knowledge of continuous Integration and GIT source control;
- Experienced with clean code development and code quality;
- Knowledge of Software Architecture, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles;
- Excellent Teamwork abilities and Agile mindset;
- English - upper-intermediate.
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique business environment;
- State-of-the-art, cool, centrally located office with excellent atmosphere and superior working conditions (Unit City in Kyiv, or cozy office in Prague);
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation 20 calendar days;
- Corporate events;
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely or mixed type;
- Free yoga classes.
28software offers startups and mid sized companies a better way to develop better software and better games
Decades of professional experience taught us that satisfied customer comes from ideas converted to products and not from another bill received for the team working remotely with little or no responsibility for the end result
We know what it takes to get your product to the market fast - we’ve been there and succeeded
Lets turn your Idea into the Product together
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2022