Cleveroad is welcome for passionate, motivated and curious talents to join our Business Analysis Traineeship Program, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Cleveroad Business Analysis mission.
As a BA Trainee, here you will experience what it's like to develop professional competencies gained through real-world tasks within a young, professional and creative Team and with a good understanding of our mission. You will also develop your existing skills and expand your work experience by learning essential educational materials useful for your career.
Our Trainees will study in a dynamic and engaging environment that will help to broaden the professionalism and achieve career targets.
We love entrepreneurial people that take responsibilities from Day-1, and strive to achieve their goals. During your 2-3 months Traineeship, you will put your hands-on different challenges, experiencing what it means to work in a fast-paced environment by carrying out planned tasks.
The success enables the Trainee to build meaningful work experience, strengthen personal CV, and many times attract the Company's interest in inviting them to our fast growing Business Analysis Community and meaningful assignments to the projects.
As a Business Analyst Trainee, you will receive professional mentorship and also will be involved in company internal events aimed to enhance the professional adaptation with a focus on collaboration with other Company departments.
Join Cleveroad Business Analysis Traineeship Program! We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
● English at least Upper-Intermediate level (both written and spoken)
● Excellent Communication Skillі
● Capabilities of a fast learning
● Good planning and time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and quickly make decisions
● Ability to work in a team
● High level of self-organization
● Great analytical skills
● Computer literacy
Nice to have:
● Awareness of the Agile development methods and their usage
● Awareness of business analysis techniques such as requirements elicitation
● Understanding the standard notations such as BPMN and UML
● Awareness of nominal classification of non-functional requirements
● Basic technical knowledge of IT: SDLC life cycle
● General understanding of popular programming languages and frameworks
● General understanding the principles of software development methodologies: SCRUM, Waterfall
● Awareness of mobile and popular platforms
Would be a plus
● Previous experience in outsource company
● Work experience in IT (QA, PM, UX, Support etc.)
● Awareness of Web/iOS/Android usability guidelines
● Experience with Jira, Confluence and other task trackers
● Technical background
● IT courses or Traineeships
● Knowledge of Business Analysis in IT or other industries;
● Knowledge of the structure of websites, applications, terminology of visual elements
● Understanding of client-server architecture
● Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely.
● Up-to-date equipment.
● Optimal social package.
● Full financial and legal support.
● Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
Professional and Personal Growth:
● Сompensation for English lessons, training courses, and sports.
● Work with a team of professionals and the latest technologies.
● Individual development plan.
● Mentorship and guidance.
Cleveroad спеціалізується на технологічному консалтингу та розробці Web та Mobile рішень для PropTech, FinTech, Healthcare, Logistics, Media & Entertainment та інших індустрій. Входить до числа українських medium-size компаній, що найбільш динамічно розвиваються у своїй сфері.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni