We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing development team.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will work with both manual and automated tasks. The initial ratio will be approximately 50/50, but as the team currently has many manual tasks they plan to automate, this ratio will lean towards automation more with time.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- 2+ years of automation testing experience using Java and related technologies;
- Exposure to best practices in testing and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting, and CI processes;
- Good grasp and experience in backend testing, either manual or automated (API testing, database testing, server-side testing, etc);
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming concepts;
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment;
- Good spoken and written English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
Nice to have:
- Experience in front-end (APP&Web) & API automation, preferably using tools like Selenium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG;
- API-Testing: knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing;
- Knowledge of Mobile Automation Testing (Appium or alternatives);
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer science or relevant.
- Assure the product meets high-quality standards;
- Participate in the requirement analysis, identify areas of focus during testing and QC, and communicate these clearly to stakeholders;
- Understand and analyze the functional & regression scope of product development items;
- Good in designing different automation frameworks/architectures based on project needs;
- For any new type of feature or technology able to make progress without any guidance on both fronts;
- Come up with technology suggestions and implementation;
- Coordinate across the team for complete feature deliverables;
- Collaborate with other teams throughout the company (DevOps, Core Team, Development Teams, etc.);
- Explore, Implementation & usage of code coverage tools;
- Curiosity & appetite to learn: would have acquired a detailed understanding of the overall system.
Our customer was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006 when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. They turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade.
This is technology-powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, our customer is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While they continue to invest aggressively in their India-centric mobile games, they are also diversifying its business by investing in the international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We are proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions and a lot of opportunities to grow professionally.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni