Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability.
The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Duties include providing high-quality services and applications by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
• Analyze, code, test, and document programs and enhancements.
• Conduct code walkthroughs to assure the quality of programs developed by other associates.
• Python (Pandas/PySpark/PyTest) and ETL testing experience for data validation
• Experience Automating test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object-oriented test automation frameworks
• experience in object-oriented programing.
• Ability to understand and explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
• Proficient at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitating discussion and resolution of problems, and mentoring other IS associates
• Proficient at working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
• experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
• experience in mentoring and/or coaching multiple product teams within an agile software development organization
• Proficient in written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
• Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
• Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni