Nice to have - mobile software testing will be a big plus.
Interviews before the offer:
1. Validation call with a recruiter (15 min)
2. Test automation exercise with manual QA
3. Head of QA (40 min)
Offer call - Teammate
The company is building a ground-floor floor quality organization to support our incredible product team and we are looking for our first QA Analyst to join us! As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Relay, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans for the products we are building on our next-generation payments network. You will work closely with high-caliber product
managers, designers, and engineers to understand our product features, use cases, and quality requirements. You will be responsible for making sure that our end products meet our high-quality standards such that they are functionally correct, user-friendly, and free of regressions.
The company is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to
cashiers checks) since the 1970s. The company is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values:
● Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of the invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience, and speed as we work to transform our industry and move it into the future.
● Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners, and ourselves.
● We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our egos to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise, and direct in our communication.
What makes a great fit:
● 7+ years of quality engineering experience.
● Detail-oriented systems thinker who can work well independently or with others on a team.
● An expert understanding of various software testing strategies, including BDD, service mocking, production testing, and the quality triangle/quality trophy
● Hands-on experience planning and executing test plans for web and mobile applications
● Familiar with Agile methodologies, particularly from a quality perspective
● Ability to maintain flexibility and weigh business and technical priorities.
● Good written and oral communication skills to help educate others in the organization about changing processes and frameworks.
Systems and Frameworks:
As part of this role, you will be working with several systems and frameworks at Relay. While it is not necessary to have experience in all of these areas, we are looking for engineers who have deep experience in at least one and familiarity with the rest:
● API testing tools (e.g. Postman)
● UI testing frameworks (e.g. Cypress, Playwright)
● Unit/Functional testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Enzyme, pytest, rspec, golang testing package)
● Mocking frameworks (e.g. Jest, Enzyme, FactoryBot, gomock)
● Business Driven Development frameworks (e.g. gherkin)
● Dependency Injection (e.g. Wire, Dig)
● Continuous Deployment and feature flagging (e.g. LaunchDarkly)
About MoveUp recruitment agency
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its launch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Eastern Europe and EU countries.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current