Interesting domain — financial industry. Implementation of applications for one of the biggest and most respectable brokerage companies
It’s a great opportunity to deal with:
• Distributed teams — Kyiv — Tel Aviv
• Friendly team — work with open-minded, remarkable, and skilled people
• Agile ’startup’ environment within a well-established international company
• Opportunity to step into a broad product role, drawing upon skills in complex backend systems
• Direct and immediate impact on a company's business results
• High Visibility for your leadership skills
• At least 4+ years of experience in backend development with Node.js;
• OOP concepts, prototypes, lambda functions, closed, the scope of variables, work with context (“this”), functional programming;
• Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, data structures, and ES6;
• Frameworks Express and/or Fastify.
• RDBMS experience (preferably PostgreSQL), experience with writing complex raw SQL queries without ORM
• REST / WebSockets
• Experience with React/Redux (2+ years)
• HTML5, CS
Will be an advantage
• Experience in fintech
• Analysis, development, and testing of system core (server side) modules.
• Close cooperation with product owners, business analysts, testers, and other developers
• Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a team, you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations by considering system performance, scalability, and maintainability aspects.
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni