Unicorn is a renowned European company with offices in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, the Netherlands, and in Ukraine (Kyiv, Ternopil).
We are providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been focusing on high added value and competitive advantage for our customers.
Now we are starting the internship program in Unicorn for those who want to start a career in IT. Join our education program and enter the world of IT on a professional level.
We have 2 courses: Web Application Developers and System Analysts.
After successful graduation, you will become a part of our company as a developer or system analyst on energy, banking or manufacturing projects.
What do we expect from you?
• Analysts: basic knowledge of any notation, analytical and logical thinking, communicability, knowledge of basic concepts of business and system analysis;
• For both: you will need at least an intermediate level of English.
What is our schedule?
• Start: 27.02.2023 for developers and 06.03.2023 for analysts;
• Duration: 5 weeks for developers and 4 weeks for analysts;
• Up to 12 students in 1 group;
• 8 hours a day, 5 days a week;
• Mixed format of study (online/offline);
• Locations: partially remotely.
What will you get after the internship program:
• Scholarship while studying and a full-time job after the graduation. As of now — can be remotely, but when it is possible — mixed schedule of remote and office work at our office in Ukraine — Kyiv;
• Close co-operation with development teams and clients;
• Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance;
• Company events (trainings, sport activities, charity activities).
About Unicorn UA
Unicorn is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. We have been operating on the market since 1990. The company was created in the Czech Republic, though now we also have offices in the Slovak Republic, the Netherlands, Norway, Croatia, and Germany. The branches in Ukraine were established in 2010 in Kyiv and 2016 in Ternopil.
In 2020, we launched the Internship program on Full Stack Development and System Analysis in our offices in Kyiv and Ternopil. It allows newbies to start their careers in our company.
Our Domains: Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Energy, Industry, E-commerce, Education, and Public sectors.
Our motto is ’Work by Play!’. It symbolizes the corporate culture and atmosphere. In terms of corporate culture, we carry forward the working environment which is:
Creative ▪️ Performing▪️ Efficient ▪️ Motivating ▪️ Promising ▪️ Fair ▪️ Transparent.
Our team welcomes people who are:
• easy-going and curious;
• able to speak English;
• broad-minded and active.
Our goal is to work so that we are beneficial, feel good about the results of our work and the people and atmosphere around us.
Don’t hesitate! Join!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2023