Forte Group is looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions, and performing refactoring for applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
● Write and maintain WinForms applications
● Update and create SSRS reports
● Performing refactoring
● Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
● Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
● MSSQL database
● Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
● Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
● Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
● Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Intermediate English or higher
● BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
● Knowledgeable of data structures and associated performance
● Experience with MSSQL database
● Experience in building SSRS reports
● Experience working on enterprise level, production applications
● Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
● Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Social and corporate events
● Possibility for career development
● Participation in professional trainings, meetups
● Medical & family care programs
● Various sport activities coverage
● Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during working year
● Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
● Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
About Forte Group
Forte Group is a full-service custom software delivery partner with a global team of experts who bring the best technology talent and value-driven practices to achieve clients’ mission in accelerating their business.
We are a network of innovators, product leaders, engineers, and professionals spanning three continents with global offices.
Back when Forte was founded in 2000, we were a small group of engineers and technologists focused on QA. Today, Forte has more than 700+ employees working out of eleven offices in the United States, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 350 clients globally, and we’ve developed great software that’s been used by more than nine million people ‒ that’s equivalent to the population of London or even Switzerland!
DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange, & more
What we do: Driven to succeed
“We have been developing IT solutions for 20 years. Not as a singled out pianist, violinist, and drummer, but as an orchestra.
Steve Kreynin, Founder and CEO at Forte Group
The roadmap of our solutions consists of software engineering, product management, quality assurance & testing, staff augmentation and ecommerce strategy.
We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve probably done it. Our portfolio features projects for clients in the banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail industries. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodologies to deliver better software to market faster.
Our technology focus:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
- Individual approach for project selection (our resource managers are rushing to help)
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Individual and group sessions with a psychologist
- Flexibility. Work from home or the office in an autonomous working environment.
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth through our learning and development department
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace
- Medical and family care programs, gifts to children. Fully paid five sick days yearly
Unlock your career’s potential and join us on our quest to deliver value through software.
Our mission. Bring together the best technology talent and practices to deliver on our clients’ mission.
We care about our people.
We are committed to the growth of our employees, teams, and clients.
We create a network of individual support, team trust, and transparency for everyone in and outside the company. This environment allows creativity to flow and fosters the long-term growth of our people and nurturing of our customers.
We value curiosity and resourcefulness.
The quest for self-improvement is a life-long pursuit — but a worthy one.
We endeavor to be extraordinary, curious, resourceful, and continually progress. By upgrading our team, we boost everything around us.
We value and deliver quality at scale.
We’re adaptive to new perspectives, technologies, ideas, and challenges — both as technology experts and as people. We aim to bring positive and qualitative change through transformative software.
DOU company page: