The client offers interactive branding, site launch, account management and innovation, business, and email marketing services. It also provides omni channel e-Commerce platform.
Our team keeps growing so we are looking for a Full stack developer (Python, ReactJS).
This platform helps merchants online with services, which include automated shopping carts and website design to reach omni-channel retail merchandising and content management.
• Experience in working with various JS libraries and frameworks is a plus.
• Must have experience in responsive, cross-browser compatibility, and adaptable web designing.
• Ability to work independently.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project.
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere.
• The environment where you can implement your ideas.
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday).
• Paid vacation and sick leaves.
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.
• Team parties and corporate events.
About ITernal Group
We are the ITernal Group, an association of companies established in 2019. Our group includes Rademade, Lenal and the service department of Rozdoum.
All companies in the group have over 8 years of experience in the outsourcing services market. As a result, ITernal provides expertise in niches: eHealth, Marketplaces, Fintech, eCommerce, Logistics and ERP.
We help our clients in:
— Accelerating the development of the current product;
— Building CI / CD processes and changing the product delivery process;
— Integrating existing solutions;
— Building a product from scratch and opening our own R&D center in Ukraine.
The key shareholders in the company are UFuture and InSoft partners.
We took the best of 2 worlds: culture and values from small family-type companies and stability and consistency from the corporate world.
We really care about the market modernisation so in ITernal you’ll have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, VueJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, modern cloud providers as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and follow the SCRUM framework.
You’ll have a chance to take part in pre-sale, create the processes and find the best way of self and company development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022