Join the team of innovative high-end mobile & web development leaders! WeSoftYou works with impact-first companies from all around the globe, using a data-driven approach and continuously increasing our operational effectiveness.
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions and custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, and Adtech.
As a Sales Manager, you will work on sales activities to meet company revenue targets. You will also be working on designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base, whilst strongly collaborating with the Lead Gen and RFX teams.
You have at least 2 years of sales experience in IT B2B and can enforce compliance with the processes within sales.
This is a dynamic position: you must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and sales-driven.
Role competencies for this role:
Energy: Committed with Outstanding Work Ethic.
Customer Relationship Management: Maintains Customer Satisfaction.
Leadership: Executes, and Achieves Results.
International Outlook: Sensitive to Different Cultures and Modes of Operation.
Results: Creates and Executes Strategy.
Mandatory: Pipedrive (or similar), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DocuSign (or similar).
Preferred: Integromat, Trello, Phantombuster (or similar), Snov.io (or similar).
We expect you to perform such Outcomes&Responsibilities:
Perform on such metrics:
- System Touches: every MQL is contacted 8 times unless not answered
- Percentage of MQL is Followed Up With 98%
- Reply rate from MQLs (from the first touch): 70%
- MQL-to-SQL Conversion Rate: 20%+
- After the proposal is presented, conversion to the customer is 60%
- Cost per Lead: KPI to be pre-agreed after process set-up as a part of
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed deal;
- Identify new potential opportunities through qualifying while prospecting MQL, SAL, and SQL;
- Ensure strong cross-functional collaboration of Marketing, Leadgen, RFX, and other teams to maximize revenue growth;
- Play an active role and cooperate with lead generation from different channels: Upwork, website, outreach, etc.
- Create proper marketing materials for the sales processes; prepare and present the company services to potential customers;
- Continuously work with ICP: fine-tuning, deepening, etc.;
- Consistently monitoring and enhancing the sales activities of the team;
- Objection handling and ability to work with rejections – 15% of “not interested” leads appear in the next sales opportunities;
- Take on sending the invoices for the first 6 months of collaboration with the closed client;
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to the Top Management Team;
- Have the authority to provide direction and control of sales and marketing activities to the goals of the Business Development Department within the budgetary and profit guidelines.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, remote work;
- Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, and pass certifications;
- Young, friendly, and skilled development team;
- Skilled management;
- Comfortable and cozy office (m. Pecherska);
- 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
- “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, etc.)
WeSoftYou creates the software you would love! How do we do it? It’s that simple! Having a Super-talented Team and service approach to software development, we appreciate customers’ confidence and strive to make our cooperation not only productive but also long-term!
Where are we?
Our R&D offices are located in Ukraine (Kyiv) and a sales office in the USA (LA, Austin). You can always visit us for a cup of coffee and discuss all the proposals and the most audacious ideas for the development of high-quality software.
What do we do?
Today the company has more than 70+ employees of middle/senior levels professionals and we’re constantly growing. We provide Pre — Seed startups with highly qualified technical expertise to quickly enter new investment rounds. Small and medium-sized businesses are also implementing digital transformation by choosing WeSoftYou as a technical partner.
What have we already done?
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech. Our tech stack includes: React, React Native, Python.
Today our cases can be shown as projects with AUDI, EToro, Department of Justice in California, etc. The products we develop result in increased income, healthier margins, and outperforming customer expectations. We have worked with over 60 clients around the world in the USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, and many more! We are „Innovators of the Year” (according to Pаyoneer and Forbes) and „Breakthrough of the Year” Upwork Agency in Ukraine, TOP B2B Company in Ukraine by Clutch.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni