We are developing an innovative, conversational voice-based AI for the restaurant world.
Its first skill is already being deployed at scale: automated order taking in Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) where it improves customer experience, increases sales, and reduces employee stress.
The position includes state-of-the-art approaches in NLP and NLU. We are looking for someone with min 2 years of experience with NLP technology to production, to develop new algorithms or problems that arise in the Natural understanding field.
The position is part of the Speech Recognition team. They work on models that identify the intention from the audio and text in order to create a fast and accurate identification of the products. There are many challenges. One of the goals of the team is that the Machine Learning will tell the person who orders their next step of the order.
A thorough understanding of drive-through voice orders requires deep technical knowledge. To tackle this big challenge, we're building our own Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding stack from the ground up.
Are you up for the challenge?
You would bring:
- MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience in NLP in the industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of machine learning and deep learning.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the major frameworks (TensorFlow/PyTorch).
- High proficiency in Python.
- Qualities: Star performer, Team player, Fast, Strong ownership, Passionate about their work, Great communicator.
In This Role You Will:
- Research SOTA approaches in NLU, and evaluate and implement them.
- Own major parts of the NLU tech which is directly used in production.
- Develop novel algorithms for specific problems in our NLU domain focusing on working on noisy input.
About Unit Group
Welcome to UNIT GROUP
UNIT Group is an international IT services and end-to-end solutions provider designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and efficiency.
Since 2005, UNIT Group provides services to over 120 clients located throughout the world, in the high-tech, commercial and industrial sectors, across a dozen key vertical markets and employs over 50 experts who are highly educated in software, computers, engineering and business management.
Since 2014, UNIT Group has been deeply involved in high-tech ventures, acting as early stage investor, incubator and accelerator.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022