We are looking for a proactive Senior Full Stack Developer in a team of highly professional and highly motivated developers and product owners, with a desire to make an impact, grow and cope with technical challenges.
Our client is a Denmark-based company that helps start-ups and scale-ups create scalable world-class tech solutions. This is a team of highly professional and highly motivated developers and product owners, with a desire to make an impact, grow and cope with technical challenges. You have a chance to become a part of an elite squad! More details to come on the interview ;)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Constantly new challenging development opportunities
- Be part of a family of top tech talent peers with personal and professional sparring
- No outdated systems, so you get to use the new innovating tools and services
- Build awesome tech and have fun while doing it
- Attractive packages and good leadership that understands your needs as a developer
N OUR TEAM YOU WILL
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with React.js (ES6/ES7)
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js+Typescript
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Strong computer science fundamentals, object-oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Experience delivering projects using modern tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes and navigating through different environments like Azure, AWS etc.
- Experience with Git
- Good English skills both spoken and written
A great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work. You are open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies.
InterLogic is a Danish IT company with more than 370 employees at our own development centers in Poland and Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni