Our client is a digital real estate platform that uses state-of-the-art tools and best-in-class realtors to bring control, choice and clarity to the real estate journey. Wahi's mission is to reclaim real estate for consumers by harnessing the power of technology in the service of truth and transparency.
- Increase test automation suite
- Implement tests validating GraphQL services and data processing flows
- Collaborate with Engineers and other stakeholders to assure the highest quality of delivered solutions
- Troubleshoot various problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Following Agile Development principles to deliver high quality work.
- At least 3 years of experience as AQA Engineer
- Strong experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
- Strong experience in Postman, Appium or TestStudio automation tools and frameworks
- API Testing including calling GraphQL
- Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
-Experience testing database levels of a product or application.
- Strong communication in English - both verbal and written.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings.
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,700 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022