This company is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles.
We are looking for a Java Data Engineer (2+ years of experience).
Only candidates from Ukraine or Europe are considered.
Remote, up to ~ 6к.
If you are interested in working with talented and passionate teammates and becoming a driving force for the evolution of Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning systems, then our company will be the right fit for you.
You will work with many exciting technologies like Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Hadoop, AeroSpike, Vertica and Kubernetes to name a few.
- be part of the global team building data platform to support gaming tenants;
- build and deploy scalable and reliable data processing pipelines to move and aggregate large amounts of data;
- develop internal products, frameworks and infrastructures;
- involve in tuning and optimizing data applications;
- practice Agile and Scrum methodologies to achieve team velocity and quality.
✅ You come with:
- passion for data engineering, quality, automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent and a tech savvy;
- deep Java knowledge with +2 years writing rest and/or micro-services distributed solution;
- experience in Java/Scala with +2 years of experience in writing Spark based batch or streaming data applications (Streaming\Structured Streaming\SparkSQL);
- understanding of the Hadoop ecosystems (such as Kafka, hdfs, Zookeeper, Yarn, ORC, Parquet, Hive) and related technologies with +1 years of experience;
- working knowledge of SQL or SQL-like data management languages;
Linux knowledge with bash scripting experience;
- english (both spoken & written);
- must be a quick and capable learner.
✅ Advantages for:
- advanced knowledge in parallel processing algorithms and techniques;
- knowledge in advanced BigData topics and distributed computing;
- spring Boost 2.0, Spring Cloud;
- knowledge in K8s, Docker, DeltaLake, DataMesh, Aerospike, AirFlow, Vertica;
- familiarity with data warehousing concepts and systems.
✅ We offer all our employees:
- competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours;
- social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- annual salary review;
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave;
- corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- free meals twice a day, refreshments;
- technical library with option to order books;
- coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- help and support for candidates from other cities;
- possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company's expense;
- amazing and huge corporate events like this one here;
- working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
I am freelance recruiter from Ukraine, who help foreign companies to find top-notch software developers in CIS countries. Work only with well-known trusted companies from EU, USA and Canada.
Job posted on
31 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni