We are looking for an iOS Developer who can create custom applications. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who can create custom applications. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment with a talented team of engineers.
- Write well-designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving mobile world
- Develop mission-critical user experiences
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Build mobile applications for iOS leveraging the full range of device capabilities
- Support more junior developers
- 5+ years of professional hands-on iOS Development experience
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Built apps using: Swift and Objective-C
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Be willing to work with the latest iOS tools and technologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with platforms other than iOS; specifically Android or React Native would be a bonus
- Willingness to learn and work with React Native and other technologies beyond native iOS development
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
- Competitive compensation, based on experience;
- The opportunity to contribute to high-impact, high-visibility, and high-quality software products with hundreds of thousands of daily users;
- A culture dedicated to professional growth, with continuing education enrichment;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Medical insurance;
- An open, transparent and fun work culture;
- Career and professional growth;
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits;
About Go Interactive
We recruit your dev team and after they are hired, we take care of all the logistics, admin, and HR stuff. We manage payroll and benefits, office, equipment, off-site events, business trips, and keep the fridge stocked with frosty beverages. We also handle all the red tape and legal hoops to keep you compliant and your IP safe.
We take all this stuff off your hands so that you can focus on building your company.
DOU company page: