Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world
Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Duties include providing high-quality services and applications by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
• Analyze, code, test, and document programs and enhancements.
• Conduct code walkthroughs to assure the quality of programs developed by other associates.
• Python (Pandas/PySpark/PyTest) and ETL testing experience for data validation
• Experience Automating test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object-oriented test automation frameworks
• experience in object-oriented programing.
• Ability to understand and explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
• Proficient at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitating discussion and resolution of problems, and mentoring other IS associates
• Proficient at working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
• experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
• experience in mentoring and/or coaching multiple product teams within an agile software development organization
• Proficient in written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
• Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
• Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni