Revuze's automated AI-powered technology analyzes free-text feedback without the need for user training, predefinitions of topics, training sets, or keywords. Revuze helps such big companies as Levi's, Cartier, Reebok, Dolby, Google, Gilette, etc.
Revuze provides insights on products from more than 200 different industries. Revuze is on the market since 2013.
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤: AWS, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in a Production Environment on AWS
- Experience with Docker and container technologies (Kubernetes) - must
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jenkins, Git
- Knowledge in security, CI/CD pipelines, and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮:
- Flexible working model or fully remote
- Learning & Development program
- Ability to grow as Meetup Speaker
- Wellness program
- Balanced lifestyle
And many other perks.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022