Founded in 2017, they are revolutionizing personal security & Peace-Of-Mind via a novel platform that intertwines innovative technologies and AI, with human operational excellence.
Our customer is a global company with offices in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Las Vegas and Tel Aviv.
Founded in 2017, they are revolutionizing personal security & Peace-Of-Mind via a novel platform that intertwines innovative technologies and AI, with human operational excellence. It preventatively, on-demand monitors individuals using a variety of technologies: detects risk, verifies safety, defuses threats, discourages aggressors; orchestrates 911 and even arranges bodyguards as easily and affordably as ordering dinner online.
The customer is headquartered in New York City and offers its services to thousands of members across the United States and is now expanding globally. Led by a dedicated, multidisciplinary team of professionals, it is now entering a phase of high growth, addressing both consumers and corporate customers.
At the foundation of the technology is the real-time processing of very large amounts of data at unparalleled scale. The innovations will draw on advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), Computer Vision, Native Language Understanding and Machine Learning augmenting the above. The team is also innovating in the area of user experience as the goal is for users and customers not only to benefit from but to enjoy interacting with the product and services.
- Understand functional spec and architecture design to develop software design of Web Views and APIs.
- Implement Web accessible views and applications following the design in cloud environment and micro services architecture.
- Work in CI/CD environment and apply appropriate test and verification methods.
- Keep high quality and reliability of the deliveries
- 6+ years of Fullstack development experience.
- Experience developing UI with intensive interaction in a dense graphic display with near real-time response time.
- Experience and hands-on with React, Mobx, Kotlin, AWS
- Experience with BI views including interactive graphs, lists, interactions, paging and filters.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing needs and requirements
- Well versed working with remote team
- Results oriented
- Team player, collaborative, adaptable, encourages knowledge sharing
- Independent, initiator, self-learner, aspires to solve complex problems.
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication in general and specifically with remote team members via video, phone, email, IM.
- Assertive, confident in stating opinions and ideas even when challenged
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We are proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions and a lot of opportunities to grow professionally.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni