I am looking for a Scala/Java Engineer for a client project from the EU, which is one of the largest World leader in identification technology. Details below.
Identity domain is one of Global RnD domains which is responsible for delivering world-wide top technical solutions in digital identity. Digital Identity covers cases like transfer of your driver’s license, id, passport and any other document to your mobile device in digitalized form. Apart of documents provisioning we work on solutions for documents proofing and verification and on lots of other digital identity related use-cases.
- experience in test automation,
- experience with REST API testing
- experience with theoretical and practical knowledge of quality assurance processes
- experience in working with requirements, preparing test plans, ideas and actions that improve product quality
- English - B2, C1
Nice to have skills:
- experience in working with the Serenity or Selenium framework (Java / Python),
- knowledge of BDD test tools, e.g. JBehave,
- experience in Azure cloud.
- testing the application according to the BDD approach,
- conducting UI and End2End tests,
- performing functional and non-functional tests – Performance, HA, Security tests,
- working with tools: Gherkin, JBehave,
- once in a while – participation in internal (S.O.L.I.D.) and external (ISO) audits.
Product is based on - Scala, Akka, ScalaTest, Typelevel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Cassandra.
Methodology - Scrum, Agile
Working hours - CET 8-18
Working tools - Jira, Teams, Confluence
- 100% remote work
- equipment for work, if necessary
- medical insurance (after probationary period)
- English language courses and advanced training (covering 50% of the cost)
- team building and corporate events
- paid business trips to Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk
- paid sick leave (5 days)
- paid vacation (24 calendar days)
- accounting support and payment of all taxes
- the possibility of relocation after the war
About Romen Personnel
We have been recruiting IT personnel since 2015. We select staff for our regular partners from Europe, USA, and Israel. We also select staff for our own projects and provide outstaffing services.
We are always open to new projects, opportunities, and business offers. We assure you — you will never regret cooperating with us. Our clients, having addressed us once, become regular partners for many years.
And for our candidates, we are always ready to offer the best working conditions, employment advice, and quality feedback.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni