Great opportunity for DevOps to grow in a strong team of professionals and have a possibility to work with projects in Financial, Logistic, Retail, Education, Media, and other domains. We are looking for DevOps who can create, support, and improve the existing pipeline, monitoring, and alerting.
• 2 years of full-time practice as a DevOps with USA and EU customers;
• English level: intermediate +;
• Experience with Linux;
• Experienced in AWS;
• Experience with Docker or any other container engine;
• CI/CD concept understanding, experience with one of popular CI/CD tool (GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins);
• Understanding networking, bridges, routes, iptables, proxies, NAT’s, etc.;
• SQL/NoSQL database administration experience;
• Experience with Terraform and IaC solutions.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with any other Cloud provider (e.g., Azure, GCP).
• Building CI/CD pipelines and new cloud infrastructure;
• Configuring, managing, and maintaining the platform;
• Using scripting languages and tools to perform automation;
• Ensuring appropriate security practices are implemented;
• Testing and implementing new technologies and tools to improve systems;
• Creating and maintaining documentation of new and existing processes;
• Implementing best DevOps and SRE practices.
Career and professional development opportunities;
Regular performance evaluation and salary revision;
Flexible working hours;
Remote work opportunities;
Certifications and courses financed or co-financed by the company;
20 working days of paid vacation per business year and 11 paid Ukrainian official holidays;
10 paid sick leaves;
The internal mentorship program, corporate training, and events;
Opportunities for free continual English courses of all levels;
Partial compensation for sports and Amazon books;
Regular massage therapy;
Great team parties, company events, and branded presents;
Company legal and accounting support;
Comfortable office, equipped with everything you need and round-the-clock access;
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni