Our client is a global leader in the advertising space. They specialize in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for their customers.
We are working with them on a suite of web-based products whose primary functions are to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on daily duties, manage activities and monitor results.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer (web, mobile, enterprise projects);
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Expert developing against RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques, including cross-browser/platform issues;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of different modern JS frameworks (Angular, AngularJS, Vue.js);
- Knowledge of the Japanese language;
- Knowledge of platforms for mobile native apps development (React Native).
- Development of the new functionality to support existing web applications with reasonable coverage by unit/integration tests;
- Participation in code review sessions;
- Use of personal judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend;
- Generally interaction with peers and/or management levels with the ability to communicate technical information effectively both written and verbally;
- Determining and following the methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance;
- Actively participate in daily standups, project breakdown, estimation and retrospective meetings.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarter. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022