We are an international vendor of laboratory information systems (LIS) for clinical and medical use.
Our products manage and assist in the performance of medical tests and services, from the ordering physician through to laboratory processing and result from delivery, for use by physicians and patients. The suite is built to handle the needs of the different disciplines within the clinical laboratory and to serve the diverse needs of patients, physicians, laboratory staff, and health-service management. Their flagship product AutoLIMS includes a graphical user interface, multi-tiered and object-oriented design, a relational database that can be selected by the clients, and user-definable procedures and reports. The AutoLIMS suite of products also supports the clinical lab’s data management requirements, but also, provides complete tools for administrative and managerial reporting.
• 2+ years with Angular 2+ (we use Angular 9)
• Proficient with ngRx
• Good grasp of RxJS concepts
• Excellent layout skills – HTML, CSS3
• Understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
• Experience with large-scale applications
• Ability to review and create technical design documentation
• Experience with working with git
• Experience with unit testing
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience with working and writing configurations for Webpack, Angular builders
Competitive salary + paid vacation and sick leaves + social package
Employment: full-time (remotely - during the quarantine period)
About Unit City
We provide to you fast and high-quality recruitment services becoming
your dedicated partner to select the best talents for your company.
Job posted on
18 June 2022