We are looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our company (https://careers.vilmate.com/) is an over 150-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based in Kharkiv and Kyiv. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in web and mobile development.
Our client is a Stockholm-based company, the world’s largest review platform for climate solutions. People from all over the world come together on the platform to give climate reviews to businesses, politicians and world leaders, praising solutions and action while calling out those who lag behind in the green transition.
As a React Native developer, you’ll be dealing with the cross-platform mobile development of the app that's been released approximately 3 years ago.
● Development of a cross-platform mobile app in React Native.
● Maintaining/optimizing existing code written in React Native.
● Ensure quality of work through OOP standards.
● Leading and contributing to technical discussions in English.
● At least 3 years of experience in building cross-platform mobile apps using React Native framework.
● Good knowledge of such libraries as Redux-saga, and Redux-persist.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Intermediate+ level of English.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Free online yoga classes.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover, and broad experience in delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 June 2022