We're a Polish/Ukraine software dev team of 40+ people working on long/mid projects as a team. We would welcome new team members who want to grow with us.
We're looking for a few mid or sr level manual QAs with extensive experience with complex web applications. We only search for full-time availability (you could start part-time for the first 1-2 weeks).
Role And Responsibilities:
• Perform functional & regression testing of back-end distributed applications
• Identify and report defects, drive them till resolution
• Design and execute test cases, test plans
• Develop test strategy documents
What we can offer you:
- A full-cycle team based in Europe (we got such roles, as PM, BA, UI/UX, and more),
- Fair hourly rates
- Mutual respect and support
Other Qualification Requirements:
- Experience working successfully with local and remote team members
- Mention the word potato on the top of your application
- From 10 hours weekly from the upcoming week already, with the possibility to switch to full-time in the next few weeks
Come join us and build something better together!
AtlasApps originated as an Upwork-based team in 2017 having an aim to provide better and more flexible working conditions for everyone who wanted to quit the office routine.
We mostly have teammates who are former employees of well-established outsourcing companies delivering services to the US and UK residents, so we know the industry standards and the business ethics are high as well.
Job posted on
17 June 2022